Sunday, April 3, 2016

Pflugerville Education Foundation Grant Winner

I was extremely humbled to receive a grant from the Pflugerville Education Foundation for my Digital Arts Initiative proposal. My original grant requested 10 digital cameras and an Apple desktop computer students so students can better meet the updated Art TEKS for the 21st century creating not only digital photography assignments, but digital media, film, and creating online portfolios.

We were even more blessed as we had an additional donor who wanted to swap two of the cheaper Canons for two digital SLF Canon Rebel 5's with zoom lenses, an additional value of around $1600! My students have loved using them so far and I can't wait to see what else they come up with and to watch this program grow over the years.

Here are some photos from when they surprised me and my kids and a short video.




https://youtu.be/c02sUmyyD_E


1 comment: